Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Nothing is impossible

Life is all about give and take.

If you are just sitting back doing nothing, expecting that you will be getting something at the end, you're wrong. You get as much as you work.

From my own experience in life, I faced a LOT of difficulties, and had distant goals that I had to get to in order to get on with my life. I worked hard, I put an effort into it, I came around the problems from every angle just to see through the obstacle that was keeping me from going. I won't deny the fact that I had thoughts about giving up, and I DID get tired and felt hopeless but I pushed myself and tried until I finally got there.
My hard work didn't go to waste. The accomplishment tasted so good after all that time of waiting.

Piece of advice, don't ever say "I can't". This word shouldn't exist when you are following your goal and want to accomplish something in your life. Nothing is impossible.
Work hard to get what you deserve! It's all worth it in the end :) Plus, you'll feel capable of doing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment