Monday, May 24, 2010

Back to reality

Lips kissed with the sound of silence
Eyes wandering at the back of my head
Roaming around in my imagination
Analyzing, reliving, feeling each memory
Faded whispers in my head echoing in my ears
Overwhelmed with those feelings
Yet unable to speak, not even a word
Words tangle up at the tip of my tongue
Then clutter down, one by one like beads from a necklace
My mind's compressed with a thousand ton of thoughts
My words come out in the form of burning tears
Speechless, reality stitched my lips from speaking
As I go on, my heart grows colder
My fragile soul seeks strength
Will you be my savior? Will you be my salvation?
Will you be my escape?
Hold my hand, look into my eyes, mend my wounds
Let the sun shine in my world again

No comments:

Post a Comment