Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Judge me, see if I cared.

Goth, punk, freak, weirdo, snobby, ugly, cute, preppy, trashy...

And endless list judgmental words that people label each other with. Some might make it a big deal and start changing who they are just to please others.
Some couldn't care less of what other people think... someone like me.

I have been judged before, on what I wear, what music I listened to, what color nail polish I'm wearing.

I'm not going to lie, I used to care and it pissed me off like hell! I tried changing a bit but it still wasn't good enough for them.

That's when it hit me, it's NEVER going to be good enough for them. What I am is what I am, and what I am needs no excuse.

If they didn't like me for who I am, why should I even put an effort into changing WHO I am for them?

I'm happier now that I don't a give a flying fuck what people say about me, they can all go rot in hell for all I care lol.

Never be afraid to be who you are, despite the judgmental comments others may throw at you, never hide behind a fake mask just to make them happy.

At the end of the day, who you are is what makes you unique.



No comments:

Post a Comment